- Logan is growing so fast, and he’s sooo loud and sooo funny.
- Hubs has a gig tonite at a place called the First Ladies Tea Parlor. Go ahead. Laugh. It is funny. And I was the one that found him this gig.
- It’s raining again. And it’s cooler than I’d like, but next week? Back in the 80’s.
- Logan’s baptism is coming up in 10 days, and I am nowhere near prepared. Well, we have the church/mass all ready, but I think that’s about it. Although I am considering talking to one of the ladies at church to see if she has an idea about the hall and food…
- Hubs wants to put out a tip jar tonite. He’s practicing now. He really should be sleeping.
- I love not having cable and watching TV on the internet. Except for TNT. They pretty much suck and won’t let me watch Leverage. Or anything else.
- I’ve been playing around on Google+ and syncing my Google calendar with my iPhone. I didn’t realize life was so busy until I started putting things on the calendar.
- I think I’m doing a focus group online in two weeks. I have to remember to call and confirm. They said they would call me, but haven’t yet. It’s $75, and I like focus groups.
- I haven’t Skyped with the parentals in a few days. Oh darn.
- And Logan loves Tigger.